Saturday, March 26, 2011

My Tweets: by Pernell Cooke

Every week I log on to Twitter to update my followers about whats new and relevant in the Technology world. If you want to follow my Technology related tweets follow me on Twitter @pcook008! At first I felt that tweeting at least once a week about New Media Technology was a waste of time. As time went on I started learning a lot more about gadgets and cool Technological things that I would never had of found out about if i wasn't in this class. When I find something interesting, I like to share it one twitter so that others can also learn something new and exciting. Not only is it a simple grade, its not even hard to take some time and just catch up on the new technology of the world. My first tweet was about the different Tablets and variations of the iPad; Samsung, Motorola, H.P., Dell, Blackberry, and Toshiba all have their version of the iPad. Since this tweet on Jan 13, Apple have released the iPad 2 which is a newer and sleeker version of their product. I also reported that "Angry Birds" (the addicting and fun app on phones) will be turned into an Animated Series. Another one of my tweets were about Microsoft and their 20 billion dollar record sales, all due to the launch of the Kinect for Xbox 360. This was huge for Microsoft because even in a recession they manage to do their biggest numbers Ever. I tweeted that this past Super Bowl was the most high-tech ever, mostly due to the 600-ton, $40 million high-definition video screen at Cowboy Stadium in Dallas, Texas. Technology is advancing so fast, one of my tweets pertained to some Schools not having Textbooks anymore and allowing students books to be on laptops. Recently, Japan experience a 8.9 magnitude earthquake that had a tremendous toll on the country. Prayer tweets and tweets from celebrities were Re-tweeted by many in order to show the sympathy that people felt for Japan. When Apple launched the iPad to people broke into pandemonium, I posted a video that shows the crazy lines and demand for this highly sought after product. The world cup in Qatar in 2022 will be well air-conditioned in order to keep people cool. My tweets vary, I try to incorporate Technology from all walks of like, because it is all around us. I like to post things about video games, cell phones and gadgets, and whatever catches my eye. In order to see these great technology tweets, follow me at @pcook008 and i'll be sure to follow back! http://twitter.com/pcook008
Below are some links to some Videos that you may find interesting: 






No comments:

Post a Comment